Friday, August 23, 2013

Book Review: The Good Energy Book


Book: The Good Energy Book: Creating harmony And Balance For Yourself And Your Home


Author: Tess Whitehurst


ISBN: 978-93-81639-79-5


Publisher: Prolibris Publishing Media


Marketed by: Bloomsbury INDIA


I know I have been late to review this book and I apologise for that. First, please let me say that the good people over at Bloomsbury India gave me this book in exchange for a review. I started to read this book after 20 days of its reach to my house. Reason being that I am naïve too this genre and I was late to review because of experimenting the techniques given in the book. Now, on to the review!

The Good Energy Book: Creating harmony And Balance For Yourself And Your Home by Tess Whitehurst is a terrific book. Tess Whitehurst is a marvel at helping one makes their environment safe and happy place that you want to be. There is a lot of information in this book to help one harmonize their home and inside them. I feel the author relied more on the energy for your home than yourself in this book, which is quite disappointing. However she has delivered some awesome techniques for clearing yourself and doing energy healing on yourself but comparatively low.

I appreciate that the author really goes into detail about the “hows” and “Whys” of different spiritual practices and space learning techniques. The chapter on hygiene has some awesome tips and are wonderful to work with. She does have amazing tips on clearing the energy in your home and creating harmony in the home. I personally found new clearing techniques I’d never used before and tried one of them (Yoga and breathing exercises) and I’ll be 100% honest, am already noticing a different in my energy and outlook on life. For most of the practices in the book the author gives several options from lengthy-and-involved to short-and sweet- so that you can clear your space for yourself based on the time and supplies you have to invest in the practice. So, all in all, this book is pretty good. If you’re looking for something more focused on personal energy and creating personal harmony, healing and balance, this book is a good starting point but if you’re not like me and already knew some of the basics and was looking for something deeper, look elsewhere.

I really enjoyed this book while reading and experimenting the techniques. This book does touch on very useful things and things I’d personally never heard of until I read this book. This is a good book to have around and would make a good basis for starting out on home clearing and personal energetic balance. So all in all I give this book 3.5/5 and I do suggest reading it.

You can buy this book from Flipkart, Homeshop18 and Amazon.

Happy Reading :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment